walkman, mp3 players, mp3 enabled phones etc... so many gadget used several hours a day by music lovers.
Music is not more known as a simple hobby or a passtime,it has evoluted to be a concept.Every kind of music has its specificity and its own way to be listened to.
For Exemple between Rock and HipHop there is a huge difference, not just in the music style but also in the behaviour of the music lover of each kind.
How do we define a music Lover? Personnally, I don't see that the music lover is the person who is listening to music all day, with earphones so glued to his ear that it can't be taken off without difficulty.But a music lover is the person who "breathe the music",tones are his oxygen, his instrument of music is his refuge,and his songs are looked at as they were his children.
Music is like drugs it provoque euphoria,addiction and withdrawal syndrome when you stop listening to it.
I have the experience of what I'm saying.
For more information about music lovers please check buzzworld.in
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire